Neutralizing free radicals generated by UVs, stress, tobacco, pollution, etc.
Anti-aging (prevention) + regenerative (repair)
Metabolic stabilization and optimization of cellular communication
Age, stress, sun exposure – our lifestyles generate free radicals which lead to aging and blemishes.
Free radicals are toxic forms which trigger an oxidative cascade in various skin compartments.
That oxidative stress damages the very structure of the skin and disrupts the metabolism of skin cells.
The skin becomes dry.
The epidermis, the skin’s shield, gets thinner, the complexion becomes lackluster and gray – as smokers and people suffering from stress will know. We also often see anarchical overproduction of melanin which leads to the appearance of blemishes.
The dermis is then affected and loses its firmness and elasticity since fibroblasts produce less collagen.
Skin damage is all the faster in skin that is often exposed to the sun.
The aim is therefore to offer a preventive and regenerative approach:
- Stop oxidative cascade by trapping free radicals before they can lead to damage
- Maintain or restructure the skin to help it to deal with the various stresses that can lead to it aging prematurely and the visible signs of age
How it works
ASCORBOSILANE allows free radicals to be trapped in the deepest layers of the epidermis.
Potentialized Vitamin C is bioavailable which enables it to stop the oxidative cascade as near as possible to the living cells of the epidermis where the toxic forms generated by UVBs are produced.
ASCORBOSILANE restructures skins and strengthens it to better deal with the various environmental stresses.
ASCORBOSILANE stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes to thicken the epidermis, increase skin protection and its natural moisture.
In the dermis, the silicon contained in ASCORBOSILANE stimulates the proliferation and activity of fibroblasts. This increases synthesis of collagen fibers for more compact and firmer skin.
ASCORBOSILANE significantly increases the skin’s capacity to repair itself when exposed to free radicals. It thus limits the accumulation of damage favoring the premature aging of the skin.
ASCORBOSILANE (INCI name: ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE) is a silanol specializing in anti-oxidation. It has a core of organic silicon which potentializes Vitamin C, with which it has been combined.
The organic silicon restructures the skin and balances the metabolisms of all skin cells, with an overall action on skin. Silicon also plays the role of vector and increases penetration, bioavailability and the action of Vitamin C in the deepest layers of the skin.
- Firmness, density and elasticity
- Skin protection
- Anti-age spots
- After-sun care
- Detoxifying – anti-pollution
- Eye area
- Restructuring the skin
- Trapping free radicals
- Stabilizing the epidermis
- Stimulating keratinocytes
- Stabilizing the metabolism of melanocytes
- Stabilizing the dermis
- Stimulating fibroblasts
- Collagen synthesis
- Optimizing the dynamic link between fibroblasts and elastic fibers
- Stabilizing the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Improving biomechanical properties
- Optimizing cellular communication
Our added value
- Active ingredient for different ranges – multifunctional active ingredient: anti-aging, sun, dermocosmetics
- Skin care responding to skin’s needs
- Cutaneous preparation to optimize the effectiveness of another active ingredient
- Potentialized Vitamin C
- Can claim a high percentage “derived from Vitamin C”
- Easy formulation
- The pH of ASCORBOSILANE corresponds to the pH recommended for the formulation of an effective cosmetic product containing Vitamin C: 3.5
The expert’s opinion
ASCORBOSILANE is a multi-functional anti-aging active ingredient because it first meets the skin’s needs
ASCORBOSILANE doesn’t seek to meet only one of your skin’s needs, but many of them! It can thus handle any situation.
The combination of the core of organic silicon and Vitamin C makes ASCORBOSILANE a multi-functional active ingredient maximizing the trapping of free radicals.
Tested and approved worldwide, it is appropriate for all types of cosmetic products.
ASCORBOSILANE provides Vitamin C in the deep layers of the skin
Vitamin C is well-known for its powerful anti-oxidant action.
ASCORBOSILANE allows Vitamin C to be brought to the deep layers of the skin, where the free radicals generated by UVs and intrinsic metabolisms are to be found.
ASCORBOSILANE around the eyes
The skin in the infra-ocular area is among the thinnest in the body. It protects less well against aggressions.
The eye area suffers from chronic inflammation, giving rise to an accumulation of plasma (bags) and red blood cells (shadows) from microcirculation, but also free radicals leading to a loss of elasticity, the forming of lines and accentuating shadows.
Potentialized Vitamin C prevents chronic inflammation around the eyes and its consequences.
In addition, silicon’s restructuring and stimulating action allows crows’ feet to be smoothed out.