Optimization of the skin’s biomechanical properties
Source of organic silicium for skin restructuration
Anti-aging (prevention) + regenerative (repair)
Normalization of skin cells’ metobolism and
optimization of the cell communication
Face and body
Alternative to surgery
Source of optimized hyaluronic acid
Age and stress have visible effects on skin.
Over time, tissue becomes slack and skin cells wear out. Skin gets thinner and drier, and loses density and elasticity.
Stresses, whether environmental or psychological, also affect skin structure and metabolisms
The aim is to compensate for the effects of stress and age by ensuring that the skin is well hydrated, firm and has good elasticity, without needing surgery.
How it works
The epidermis is the top-most layer of the skin and is the first cutaneous compartment exposed to stresses. It is thus a key target for any anti-aging treatment.
- By stimulating the proliferation and action of keratinocytes. EPIDERMOSIL restores the thickness of the epidermis while significantly increasing skin hydration, reducing TEWL and increasing hyaluronic acid content.
- The silicon in EPIDERMOSIL maintains collagen fibers, combats the effects of gravity and provides good skin elasticity.
- EPIDERMOSIL’s silicon stimulates fibroblasts in the dermis which synthesizes more collagen for restructured, more compact and firmer skin.
EPIDERMOSIL (INCI name: SILANETRIOL (and) HYALURONIC ACID) is a silanol specialized in anti-aging in which the organic silicon core is combined with low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid (150-600kDa) to potentialize it.
The organic silicon restructures the skin and balances the metabolisms of all skin cells, providing an overall action on skin. Silicon also plays the role of a vector and increases penetration, bioavailability and thus the action of the hyaluronic acid.
Potentialized low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid targets keratinocytes in the basal lamina to maximize the anti-aging effect.
- Combats deep and surface lines
- Lifting effect
- Alternative to surgery
- Skin protection
- Fosters healing
- Natural peeling
- Combats psychological stress
- Anti-oily skin
- Stabilizing the epidermis
- Stimulating keratinocytes
- Synthesizing hyaluronic acid
- Stabilizing the dermis
- Stimulating fibroblasts
- Collagen synthesis
- Optimizing the dynamic link between fibroblasts and elastic fibers
- Stabilizing the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Improving biomechanical properties
- Optimizing cell communication
- Protection against the effects of cortisol (dehydration, healing, sebum production)
Our added value
- Active ingredient for different ranges – multifunctional active ingredient: anti-aging and dermocosmetics
- Skin care responding to the skin’s needs
- Exogenic (provides HA) and endogenic (stimulating HA production) hydration
- Combats urban stress (pollution, stressful lifestyle)
- Skin is prepared to optimize the effectiveness of another active ingredient
- Protection against the effects of stress
- Potentialized hyaluronic acid
- Action on progenitor cells
- Easy formulation (stable, colorless, odorless, etc.)
The expert’s opinion
EPIDERMOSIL is a multi-functional anti-aging active ingredient because it first meets the skin’s needs
EPIDERMOSIL doesn’t seek to meet only one of your skin’s needs, but all of them! It can thus handle any situation.
The combination of the organic silicon core and low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid makes EPIDERMOSIL a multi-functional active ingredient maximizing action on the epidermis. Tested (in vitro and in vivo) and approved worldwide, it is appropriate for all types of cosmetic products: cosmetics, dermocosmetics.
EPIDERMOSIL provides hyaluronic acid and stimulates the production of endogenous hyaluronic acid
EPIDERMOSIL contains hyaluronic acid which can both stimulate the proliferation of keratinocytes and give rise to endogenous hyaluronic acid production. This dual effect is explained by its unique action: EPIDERMOSIL stimulates a metabolic platform called “Hyalurosome” which controls cellular growth and hyaluronic acid synthesis. In addition, being combined with the organic silicon core, EPIDERMOSIL’s hyaluronic acid is more bioavailable, and its action is multiplied. EPIDERMOSIL is an alternative to hyaluronic acid injections.
EPIDERMOSIL combats the cutaneouseffects of the stress hormone cortisol.
An excess of cortisol degrades cutaneous architecture. Chronic psychological stress (repeated and daily) leads to the thinning of the skin, a dull complexion, cutaneous dryness and faster appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Stress also slows down regeneration and healing, especially though an impact on filopods (migration bodies), keratinocytes – this is why it is so important to prepare the skin.
Stress has an impact on sebocytes as they produce more sebum in the presence of cortisol. It is therefore responsible for causing oily skin.
EPIDERMOSIL can cancel the consequences of stress and protect the skin in all circumstances.
EPIDERMOSIL targets progenitor cells and protects stem cells
Keratinocyte stem cells (KSC) generally divide into another KSC and a progenitor cell (TA) the role of which is to ensure a mass proliferation key to thicken the epidermis.
EPIDERMOSIL specifically protects the TA whilst protecting the KSCs division of which is limited.