Oily version of our Silanols
Neutralizing free radicals generated by UVs, stress, tobacco, pollution, etc.
Anti-aging (prevention) + regenerative (repair)
Metabolic stabilization and optimization of cellular communication
Age, stress, sun exposure – our lifestyles generate free radicals which lead to aging and blemishes.
Free radicals are toxic forms which trigger an oxidative cascade in various skin compartments and in skin cells: oxidative stress.
That oxidative stress damages the very structure of the skin and disrupts the metabolism of skin cells.
The skin becomes dry.
The epidermis, the skin’s shield, gets thinner, skin becomes lackluster and gray – as smokers and people suffering from stress will know. We also often see anarchical overproduction of melanin which leads to the appearance of blemishes.
The dermis is then affected and loses its firmness and elasticity since fibroblasts produce less collagen.
Skin damage is all the faster in skin that is often exposed to the sun.
The aim is therefore to offer a preventive and regenerative approach, in oil form:
- Stopping oxidative cascade by trapping free radicals before they can lead to damage
- Maintaining or restructuring the skin to help it to deal with the various stressors that can lead to it aging prematurely and the visible signs of age
How it works
- LIPOSILIOL traps free radicals and maintains skin cells’ integrity.
- Potentialized Vitamin E strengthens the hydro-lipidic film on the skin’s surface and thereby improves the barrier function.
- LIPOSILIOL’s overall action helps to prevent the chronic cutaneous inflammation that is responsible for premature aging.
- LIPOSILIOL restructures skins and strengthens it to better deal with the various environmental stressors.
- LIPOSILIOL stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes to thicken the epidermis, increase skin protection and its natural moisture.
- In the dermis, LIPOSILIOL stimulates the proliferation and activity of fibroblasts. This will allow for increased synthesis of collagen fibers for more compact and firmer skin.
Potentialized Vitamin E improves cutaneous microcirculation, providing micro-nutrients and facilitating effective evacuation of waste, fostering skin healing and repair.
After having been exposed to sources of free radicals, skin repair is much more effective and limits the accumulation of damage contributing to premature aging.
LIPOSILIOL (INCI name: DIOLEYL TOCOPHERYL METHYLSILANOL) is a liposoluble silanol specializing in anti-oxidation. It has a core of organic silicon which potentializes Vitamin E, with which it has been combined.
The organic silicon restructures the skin and balances the metabolisms of all skin cells, providing an overall action on skin. Silicon also plays the role of vector and increases penetration, bioavailability and the action of Vitamin E in protecting lipid structures in the skin.
- Firmness, density and elasticity (body oils)
- Skin protection
- After-sun care
- Detoxifying – anti-pollution
- Eye area
- Massage oil
- Hair care
- Restructuring the skin
- Trapping free radicals
- Stabilizing the epidermis
- Stimulating keratinocytes
- Stabilizing the dermis
- Stimulating fibroblasts
- Collagen synthesis
- Optimization of the dynamic link between fibroblasts and elastic fibers
- Stabilizing the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Improving biomechanical properties
- Optimizing cellular communication
Our added value
- Active ingredient for different ranges – multifunctional active ingredient: anti-aging, sun, dermocosmetic
- Skin care responding to skin’s needs
- Cutaneous preparation to optimize the effectiveness of another active ingredient
- Potentialized Vitamin E
- Can claim a high percentage “derived from Vitamin E”
- Easy formulation (stable, colorless, odorless, etc.)
- Liposoluble version of SILANOL technology
The expert’s opinion
LIPOSILIOL is a multi-functional anti-aging active ingredient because it meets the skin’s needs first
LIPOSILIOL doesn’t seek to meet only one of your skin’s needs, but many of them! It can thus handle any situation.
The combination of the organic silicon core and Vitamin E makes LIPOSILIOL a multi-functional active ingredient maximizing the trapping of free radicals and protecting the lipidic structure of the skin (cellular membrane, hydro-lipidic film on the surface). Tested and approved worldwide, it is suitable for all types of cosmetic products.
LIPOSILIOL provides Vitamin E in deep layers of the epidermis
Vitamin E is well-known for its powerful anti-oxidant action in the hydro-lipidic film. LIPOSILIOL allows this effectiveness to be brought to cellular membranes in deep layers of the skin, where the free radicals generated by UVs and intrinsic metabolisms are to be found.
LIPOSILIOL around the eyes
The skin in the infra-ocular area is among the thinnest in the body. It therefore protects us less well against aggression.
The eye area suffers from chronic inflammation which gives rise to an accumulation of plasma (bags) and red blood cells (shadows) from microcirculation, but also free radicals leading to a loss of elasticity, the forming of lines and accentuated shadows.
Potentialized Vitamin E prevents chronic inflammation around the eyes and its consequences, and limits the porosity of blood vessels.
In addition, silicon’s restructuring and stimulating action allows crows’ feet to be smoothed out.