Optimization of the biomechanical properties of the skin
Natural silicon supply for cutaneous restructuring
Anti-aging (prevention) + regenerating (repair) – face and body
Metabolic normalization and optimization of cellular communications
The weather, the environment, our lifestyle, our own metabolism are potential sources of premature aging of the skin. They lead to visible consequences such as dehydration, loss of elasticity, age tasks …
Aging causes a collapse of the skin structure as well as a decrease in cellular communications and a slowing down of the metabolic functions of all the cells that make up the skin.
Research has highlighted a major event of this degradation: the loss of a constituent element of the skin, silicon.
A true skin cement, silicon is involved in the organization of connective tissue and has the ability to normalize many skin metabolisms. Silicon is an essential element to keep skin hydrated, elastic and showing little signs of fatigue.
The goal is to reload the silicon skin to ensure optimal structure and operation.
Principle of action
EXSYMOL has identified a source of plant-derived silicon to compensate for natural losses of silicon in the skin, according to the principles of SILANOLS technology.
PHYKOSIL offers multiple benefits through different approaches:
- He’s an architect: restructuring the skin
- It’s a coach: normalization and optimization of metabolic activity
- It is a bodyguard: by combining with certain constituents of the skin, they protect them from different stress
PHYKOSIL (INCI name: ASPARAGOPSIS ARMATA EXTRACT) is an active ingredient obtained from the micro-grinding of cells of a red alga rich in biologically active silicon.
- Natural active
- Uniformity of complexion,
- Firmness, density and elasticity
- Aduced fat reduction
- Face and body
- Overall restructuring
- Stimulation of keratinocytes
- Stimulation of fibroblasts
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Stabilizing the adipocyte metabolism (lypolysis, adipogenesis)
- Improvement of biomechanical properties
- Optimizing the dynamic link between fibroblasts and elastic fibers
- Stabilizing the epidermis
- Stabilizing the structure of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Stabilizing the dermis
- Optimizing cellular communication
- Preventing inflammation
- Preventing damage caused by oxidation and glycation
Our added value
- Active ingredient for different ranges – multi-functional active ingredient: sensitive skin, anti-aging, slimming and firming, anti-cellulite, eye area, removing stretch marks
- Active formulation base
- The skin responding to skin’s needs
- Skin prepared to optimize the effectiveness of another active ingredient
The expert’s opinion
PHYKOSIL is more than just an excerpt
The presence of intracellular silicon varies within ASPARAGOSIS ARMATA depending on its maturity.
These are the young seedlings that contain the most biologically active intracellular silicon.
After the harvest of the seedlings (from a microbouting in basin), the intracellular liquid is recovered by successive microbrilling.
During this phase, the silicon is stabilized during the cell burst by the carrageenans contained in this same alga.
PHYKOSIL is multi functional because it meets the needs of the skin first
Its multi functionality is unlimited and tested and approved for many years all over the world by all types of cosmetic products: cosmetic, dermo, solar and all types of application: face, body, eye contour, anti stretch marks …
Combine PHYKOSIL and another active ingredient: the ultimate cosmetic approach
PHYKOSIL prepares the skin to optimize the effectiveness of any other active ingredient and maintain long-term results.
PHYKOSIL respects the functioning of the skin
Sa logique: le respect des métabolismes naturels de la peau, principe de normalisation métabolique.
Its goal: to restore the physical and functional properties of young skin